Use this page if you have already registered an email address or register an email address to download ORS and SRS forms.
Copies of the PCOMS family of instruments in many languages are provided free-of-charge to individuals. A group license is required for agency or organizational use. To download copies of the ORS, SRS, CORS, CSRS, & GSRS, and CGSRS, individual practitioners need to:
- Review the licensing agreement;
- Provide a valid name and email address;
- Agree to comply with the terms of the license agreement; and
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you are successful, you will be redirected to the Measures Download page. Not ready to download? Learn more PCOMS.
ORS/SRS Family of Measures Binding License Agreement
- Licensee: By downloading the PCOMS family of measures, you are hereby licensed by Dr. Barry L Duncan, PA, a licensed entity of PCOMS International, Inc. (hereafter PCOMS), to use the ORS, SRS, CORS, CSRS, YCORS/SRS, and GSRS/CGSRS (hereafter the measures) for your individual use only. Any use of these measures by an agency, group practice, clinic, managed behavioral care organization, or government requires separate application for a group license and payment of appropriate fees. Click here to obtain a group license. Converting the PCOMS family of measures to an electronic or digital format is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copy right and intellectual property laws. Email [email protected] for information about acquiring an electronic license.
- ORS, SRS, CORS, CSRS, YCORS/SRS, and GSRS/CGSRS: The measures mean any and all paper and pencil versions of the PCOMS family of measures that assess the outcome of services and the alliance between a provider and consumer.
- License: Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, PCOMS grants to the licensee a license to use the measures in connection with the licensee’s bona fide behavioral health care or social services practice. The administration and scoring manual, and any and all electronic versions or scoring products associated with the measures may NOT be copied, transmitted, or distributed by the licensee. Paper and pencil versions of the measures may be copied for use in connection with the licensee’s practice.
- Modifications: The licensee may NOT modify, translate into other languages, change the context, wording, or organization of the measures or create any derivative work based on them. The licensee may put the measures into other written, non-electronic, non-computerized, non-automated formats provided that the content, wording, or organization are not modified or changed. The licensee may modify the item line length so that each prints out 10 cm.
- Copies, Notices, and Credits: Any and all copies of the measures made by the licensee must include the copyright notice, trademarks, and other notices and credits on measures. Such notices may not be deleted, omitted, obscured or changed by the licensee. Since you are obtaining the license for individual use only, you may NOT distribute copies of the measures.
- Use, Distribution, and Changes: The measures may only be used and distributed by the licensee in connection with licensee’s bona fide behavioral health care or social service practice and may not be used or distributed for any other purpose.
- Responsibility: Before using or relying on the measures, it is the responsibility of the licensee to read and understand their purpose and clinical application, known as PCOMS, as found in publications such as On Becoming a Better Therapist, 2nd edition. It is also the responsibility of the licensee to ascertain their suitability for any and all uses made by the licensee. The measures are not diagnostic tools sand should not be used as such. The measures are not substitutes for an independent professional evaluation. Any and all reliance on the measures by the licensee is at the licensee’s sole risk and is the licensee’s sole responsibility. Licensee indemnifies PCOMS and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, and authors of the measures against, and hold them harmless from, any and all claims and law suits arising from or relating to any use of or reliance on the measures and related products provided by PCOMS. This obligation to indemnify and hold harmless includes a promise to pay any and all judgments, damages, attorney’s fees, costs and expenses arising from any such claim or lawsuit.
- Disclaimer: Licensee accepts the measures and associated products “as is” without any warranty of any kind. PCOMS disclaims any and all implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. PCOMS does not warrant that the measures are without error or defect. PCOMS shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages. The aggregate liability of PCOMS for any and all causes of action (including those based on contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability, fraud, malpractice, or otherwise) shall not exceed the fee paid by the licensee to PCOMS. This license agreement, and sections 7 and 8 in particular, define a mutually agreed upon allocation of risk. The fee reflects such allocation of risk.
- Construction: The language used in this agreement is the language chosen by the parties to express their mutual intent, and no rule of strict construction shall be applied against any party.
- Entire agreement: This agreement is the entire agreement of the parties relating to the measures.
- Governing Law: This agreement is made and entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of any litigation or arbitration between the parties, such litigation or arbitration shall be conducted in Florida and the parties hereby agree and submit to such jurisdiction and venue.
- Modification: This agreement may not be modified or amended.
- Transferability: This agreement may not be transferred, bartered, loaned, assigned, leased, or sold by the licensee.
- Violations: Violations of any provision or stipulation of this agreement will result in immediate revocation of this license. Punitive damages may be assessed.
© 2004 PCOMS, Inc.